The 10 Tourist Commandments
- Thou shalt not expect to find things as thou hast them at home for thou hast left home to find things different
- Thou shalt not take anything TOO seriously for a care free mind is the beginning of a fine holiday.
- Thou shall not let other tourists get on thy nerves for thou art paying out good money to enjoy thyself
- Remember to take only half the clothes thou thinks thou needs and twice the money.
- Know at all times where thy passport is for a person without a passport is a person without a country.
- Remember that if we had been expected to stay in one place we would have been created with roots
- Thou shalt not worry for he that worrieth hast no pleasure. Few things are ever fatal.
- When in Rome thou shalt be prepared to do somewhat as the Romans do.
- Thou shalt not judge the people of a country by one person who hast given thee trouble.
- Remember thou art a guest in other lands and he that treateth his host with respect shall be honoured.